Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
If that link doesn't work, try this one  (good) or this one  (better).
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Not a video, not sure if it'll help, but you might want to check this page  out.

It's good to see others picking up where AE left off...I'm just getting started making scenery myself (not very successful at it so far [V]) and would like to eventually move on to rides, but with Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D rumors floating around, I may just wait to see what it's like.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
yes, yes they are
Drew,

I've got Merriam's Midway Photo's!

You Are The Weakest Link Good Bye!
i dont have a video, but those guys are doing one hell of a job, i cant wait to see the spider, trabant, sky wheel and hopefully a zipper!
Hey all,

I need some help my friend Squiggles is making a Skywheel ride for RCT2, you know those custom objects, since the greatest ride maker has retired (AE or Amazing Earl) Some others have tried to do his work, so we are waiting for a MPEG movie of the skywheel since he hasnt seen the skywheel in action, thanks so much Drew
Drew,

I've got Merriam's Midway Photo's!

You Are The Weakest Link Good Bye!