Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
and finally the truth comes out.
Actually, The plants had bad fuel filters in them, They were overdue for their check up according to the stickers on them....I just like aggravating Nick...lol I don't care how they're wired in if the engine don't run it doe'snt put out any power....and it's really Turbos fault...even though he was'nt there.
i could care less how many sides of the story there is, i know whats right.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

They were junk....and Nick wired them in....lol

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Fisrt of all, i did not wire them in, with-it thinks that overnight he became an electrician, he wont let anyone touch things, although i will be doing my own this year, but that besides the point.

Always two sides to the same story from you guys. Why don't you get together and both place the blame on a third party?

UserPostedImage

Fisrt of all, i did not wire them in, with-it thinks that overnight he became an electrician, he wont let anyone touch things, although i will be doing my own this year, but that besides the point. I two once saw an idiot screw up the plant, just after closing when tear down was beginning, the plant went down and we had no lights since we were in a field in a lil town in Kentucky... oh BTW, the guy who screwed it up was the guy who owned it, we got it running 3 days later, what a night.
I saw a disgruntled employee dump 5 gallons of grey deck paint in the radiator of a cat generator.I also remeber as a kid we were playing westland mall with Mc Donagh's amusements and returned to the lot friday morning to find the generator truck along with half of the junction boxes gone!!!!That was an interesting weekend.
Quote:

quote:

we blew up a 75kw and 125kw in the same night, both rentals, the service guy was pretty sick of us.

They were junk....and Nick wired them in....lol
To answer your original question Boss, a 50kw set is sufficent.

UserPostedImage

Quote:

quote:

we blew up a 75kw and 125kw in the same night, both rentals, the service guy was pretty sick of us.

How did ya'll manage that.
Thought I told you that intervention is REQUIRED if you see Glenn with so much as an insulated screwdriver in his hand.

UserPostedImage