Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Justin, Justin, Justin. Must you be so negative? So the basement counter top date is now stretching into its, oh, eighth week. What's the big deal?!? LOL LOL [;)]

Working on game trailers right now, have 28 done (remember, I have two model shows, lol), will do a few more, then a few for JLJ Amusements by request ([;)]), then some concession trailers, then a couple new kiddie rides. Of course, I just got my RAH Kamikaze last week, and I am itching to get that going as well. [:)]

And pics too? hehe! [;)]
Justin, Justin, Justin. Must you be so negative? So the basement counter top date is now stretching into its, oh, eighth week. What's the big deal?!? LOL LOL [;)]

Working on game trailers right now, have 28 done (remember, I have two model shows, lol), will do a few more, then a few for JLJ Amusements by request ([;)]), then some concession trailers, then a couple new kiddie rides. Of course, I just got my RAH Kamikaze last week, and I am itching to get that going as well. [:)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
long hours, good pay, i get no complaints
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by wfs_d00d

them michigan carnivals sure take their sweet time starting their season.. my guys are out their in the bitter cold Canada winter[^]

they all cant run slave ships like u do!
them michigan carnivals sure take their sweet time starting their season.. my guys are out their in the bitter cold Canada winter[^]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SDS Mike

Quote:

quote:

another project is to settle our lawsuit between us and an employee who was hit in the foot by a falling flag pole of the merry go round.. the employee has decided to switch shows on us..anyone looking for an experienced merry go round operator?[:p]

i heard hurley needs help..hes got a big jump from the kitchen counter to the bedroom dresser 2nite!

Oh hell, Hurley's shows haven't moved in weeks[:p]
Quote:

quote:

another project is to settle our lawsuit between us and an employee who was hit in the foot by a falling flag pole of the merry go round.. the employee has decided to switch shows on us..anyone looking for an experienced merry go round operator?[:p]

i heard hurley needs help..hes got a big jump from the kitchen counter to the bedroom dresser 2nite!
i got a couple things id like to finish before the summer lineup
1. Rainbow
2. secret kiddie ride
and a few other accesorie additions to the midway
I just finished my Tsunami ride. My next one is the Tekno Spin. It's a kitbash cross between the Eclipse and the Huss Tornado.