Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
CStephens...Orbiters ARE NOT running in Florida right now, along with Cliff Hangers...per a state order due to the recent accidents.
witch scooter did wade bring to the san antonio rodeo. in 2002 they brought the scooter 2700, last year they brought the scooter 1800. witch one did they bring this year? (just curious)
i think that that flying bobs ride is probly wade's alpine bobs or a imalaya that someone booked on. why would wade bring 2 carousels. i'm preety sure that that pirate ship in naples is wade sdc pirate and not wade's huss pirate. i saw wade in tampa at that mall. only a block away from our hotel (near busch gardens) here's what they had:

orbiter (gorgreous, lights blazin') wasn't runnin' though. wonder why?
gravitron (best looking gravitron i've ever seen) (needs a little bit of work on the inside of the saucer and some work on the right scenery panel (mainly lights)
tilt (old but looking preety good and shiny)
sizzler (some rust spots on the sweeps that hold the cars, canopy (witch covers the operator while operating the ride) was missing along with the sign)
gravity storm (had lighting bands wraped around the poles. neat)
dragon's dungeon (creepy but cool, some lights broken)
wacky shack
super slide (preety)
berry go round
dragon wagon (closed up early at night, was'nt lit up, looked preety)
jalopy junction
venture river (not set up)
i'll take a shot at this one....wade in naples had several rides plus they had a really small unit at the university mall in tampa...

naples:
giant wheel
flying bobs
yoyo
carousel
ring of fire
zyklon
carousel
pirate
hi roller
space loops
several kiddies

deggler had several kiddies there as well

once you go carnie you never go back

UserPostedImage
OK here it goes...
Giant Wheel
Twister
Tilt
Starship 3000
Skyrider
Scooter
Wipeout
Mega Drop
Himalaya
Magnum
Fireball
Turbo Force
Scrambler
Spider
Tango
Spin Out
Sleighride
eXperience
Eli Wheel
Barnstormer
wacky worm
kiddie bumper cars
speedway
up up away
carousel
jalopy junction... theres a whole bunch of kiddies, I'm probably forgeting a ride or two.[^]
i wonder how many rides are at the san antonio right not and how many rides did wade book with murphy in naples fl. (just curious)
No not RCS, just Bishop.
Hey Cstphens, Wade's Zyklon is in Naples, FL with Murphy covering the date for Bluegrass Shows..
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Sounds like bishup and maybe rcs is there.when is the date of opening?

daniel
Yup that's my baby[V]