Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: Thunderbolt2 

The sad shame is that back in 60s-80s this was a really great show, they used to come here and always had a great line up and nice stuff, sad to read that at the end the show and rides looked so bad and had not been taken care of.

How long did Gregory have it? His stuff looked okay in the '80s

Ride the Zipper?
Originally Posted by: Drummer1973 

As a former employee of USA I know first-hand what a die-hard the ol' man was. Just wonder where he would get his bookings though... seems Wade has wiped him out!

Ed Gregory died in 2004, not likely he'll be making a comeback soon.
Ride the Zipper?
The sad shame is that back in 60s-80s this was a really great show, they used to come here and always had a great line up and nice stuff, sad to read that at the end the show and rides looked so bad and had not been taken care of.
As a former employee of USA I know first-hand what a die-hard the ol' man was. Just wonder where he would get his bookings though... seems Wade has wiped him out!
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 02/10/2004 : 8:03:30 PM by Pinetar

He has burnt too many bridges and lenders.

Maybe so, but with him I never say never.........
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
He has burnt too many bridges and lenders.
UserPostedImage
I have to agree with Bryan. Ed Gregory will be back. Not might, not may, but will. This guy's got a history of landing on his feet when it seems like he's done for. I'm not counting him out in the least.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
teeee heeee heeee you are just to much ! [}:)][:D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

Ed needs to hurry up.... The Goon Squads unemployment runs out soon...lol

it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Ed needs to hurry up.... The Goon Squads unemployment runs out soon...lol
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by back40

OHHHHHH Please!!!!! don't get me started!!! and United shows DESERVES the right to have another show????

We have to have another United out there. Without them, who will make everyone else not look so bad?[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]