Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I don't think it is the start of a trend, it has been going on for afew years. For instance, I believe that Intamin has its fabrication facilities in Budapest and some German manufacturers are using the Czech republic.

Adam
www.flatrides.com : Pimp-slapping you with all your flat ride needs.
It's sad that they are shuttin' 'er down, [V] I hope this isn't the start of a trend....
'DO YOU WANNA GO F-A-S-T-E-R?'
Correct! Debut was 1984 in Hamburg and sold 1994 for a Speedy. If they knew what a flop they bought for it, the Traumschiff would have travelled some years longer. I went on it 1985.
[url=periocus.de]UserPostedImage[/url]

Modelle - Dioramen - Design
proud member since 2003
FACEBOOK 
Ya, est gut. That is it Sven, super thanks. I believe that ride was active in the early 90's, right?
UserPostedImage
Holy cow! Wow, that is huge! Goes that high up eh? Wish I could try it out, but no, no trip to Russia, lol. Thanks for posting the pics Sven. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Sven, did you ever see the huge Pirate made by Huss that was on about 15 or so trailers and many support structures were actually fastened to the centre of the trailers? I only saw pics of it for sale at the IAAPA some years ago.

Actually i rode it in Berlin once. It is called "Traumschiff" (dreamboat) and is stationed in Moscow now, were it was sold to. Many older german rides went there. HUSS very first giant ride.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
pics made by R-n-R user soundfactory
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
pics made by R-n-R user Charivari

Each support got its own two trailer. The drive had its own, too. The boat was splitted in the middle and each half was a load. First time little Sven experienced "airtime". The last seat went about 30 meters above the ground, where my brother and i sat.
Owner was Bausch&Menzel. Due to the size and capacity the ride only was set up at large fairs with a lot of visitors like Munich, Hamburg, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart. And the amount of 15 trailers only for this ride is correct.

[url=periocus.de]UserPostedImage[/url]

Modelle - Dioramen - Design
proud member since 2003
FACEBOOK 
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

The Rainbow like ride at 6 Flags of Ohio is the most awesome. Huss, open, streched 1962 big fin Cadillac.

Have to agree with you Pinetar. I saw them working on it back in August 2000, and thought it was going to look great, then saw the finished product, and wow, looks fantastic. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Sven, did you ever see the huge Pirate made by Huss that was on about 15 or so trailers and many support structures were actually fastened to the centre of the trailers? I only saw pics of it for sale at the IAAPA some years ago.
UserPostedImage
The Rainbow like ride at 6 Flags of Ohio is the most awesome. Huss, open, streched 1962 big fin Cadillac.
UserPostedImage