Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
actually i think we will only have 15 rides and some games in there this weekend but it should still be tons of fun
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Looks like fun, I always enjoy a good circus. From the photos, looks like Playworld Amusements had rides there in the past. Shoot, I went to the Shrine Circus here three years ago, the last year it was at the State Fairgrounds in the Colesium, and they advertised rides, and all it was, was a few inflatables set up during intermission. How cheap is that? lol (Although one year I recall Pugh Shows sent in some kiddie rides, years ago.) [^]

I'm pretty sure it was 1997.
Looks like fun, I always enjoy a good circus. From the photos, looks like Playworld Amusements had rides there in the past. Shoot, I went to the Shrine Circus here three years ago, the last year it was at the State Fairgrounds in the Colesium, and they advertised rides, and all it was, was a few inflatables set up during intermission. How cheap is that? lol (Although one year I recall Pugh Shows sent in some kiddie rides, years ago.) [^]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Fort Wayne Indiana, The shrine circus along with Mid America Shows. 20 ride midway, full circus, how can you not have a good time??? Held at memorial colusemn.

http://www.mizpahcircus.com 
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson