Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

yes, thanks very nice read... From it sounds as though the RC-48 Coaster was sold. And sounds as though maybe, just maybe, we'll eventually see both the Fighter and the Comet II Coaster... Though I'd suspect a better chance of the Fighter as its more practical to move. But in reality I'm doubting we'll ever see either on the road again :-(

Hello Tornado, will you visit the Reithoffers´ again at some point?
I have a (Rainbow) question.😀
Zamperla makes it. They now refuse to produce portable rides for sale in the US due to "high resale"... whatever the hell that means. 😆
So I guess the only Enterprises on the road now are Strates, Deggeller, and Funtastic? Suprised no one has bought that new version that came out a few years ago, forgot who makes it but not Huss, Six Flags over GA has one.
yes, thanks very nice read... From it sounds as though the RC-48 Coaster was sold. And sounds as though maybe, just maybe, we'll eventually see both the Fighter and the Comet II Coaster... Though I'd suspect a better chance of the Fighter as its more practical to move. But in reality I'm doubting we'll ever see either on the road again 😞
Nice read, thanks!
Ride the Zipper?
Ran across this recent interview with Frank Z. talking about the Fighter and Comet coaster...

https://amusementtoday.c...yp3uFitoEIvlilIrj2XRQiAA 
Conko's Southern Comfort unit booking with Strates made for a few nice midways.
Ride the Zipper?
yes, Doppel Looping coaster, Wild Cat coaster, Mark-I coaster, Niagara Falls Flume, Drop of Fear, G-Force, Crazy Flip, Tidal Wave (Huss Pirate), Enterprise, Fire Ball, Polar Express, Wave Swinger, Giant Dutch Wheel, Euro Slide plus some big independent pieces like Holiday Bounce, Snow Ball Express etc. Conklin provided some unbelievable midway ride lineup... Too bad those days are gone 😞
I remember the Doppel Looping Coaster and some other big time rides there when Conklin held the contract.
Believe Wade purchased Fiesta Shows Interpark Galaxy coaster last year so they have 2 now. And they purchased Drew's old KMG Cyclops (Fire Ball) last year as well. Not sure what going on with their Hydroshock (KMG Fire Ball) though. And a couple years back they purchased their current Mega Drop from Powers. Again not sure what became of their original Mega Drop? Another piece not listed any longer if their SDC Pirate...