Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Internet archive briefly had 1972-1980 all issues digital but they were removed. I’m looking for 1967-1971 all issues just to view for my Economic History of a rock band book. Dave Davis davidadavis@gmail.com
I'm also looking for a copy of Billboard from the early 70's while visiting my father where he was playing the Los Angeles County fair with Fair Time Shows ! My father was proud to show me his picture on the cover of Billboard I would to find a copy His name was Chet Barker
Still interested in finding these! Currently located in New Jersey, so if anyone local on the Forum has any tips, I would appreciate them...
Originally Posted by: DetlefVHS 

still on the lookout for these, as of January 4th, 2022 ; )

I still have all these issues just still waiting for someone to come get them.

Herb
still on the lookout for these, as of January 4th, 2022 ; )
the Internet Archive would probably be interested in your collection, if you got in touch with them. they could digitize and maintain it for you, and probably pick-it up in-person, if you specified your situation.

https://docs.google.com/...hJL0xOLqujBlJjg/viewform 

would suggest filling out this form, if you're still considering a donation to an organization.
Okay I have years worth of ABs and Billboard and was going to donate them to the Gibtown Club showmen museum but they don't want them as they have copies of most of them and they had to throw out all of their copies due to mice and bug damage so you could contact Doc at the Museum on Saturdays and Sundays ,
My copies are in the attic and I do not know what condition that they are in and it is so hot up there in the summer here in Odessa, Florida. I would donate them to a museum or someone that would take care of them also they would have to come and get them as I cannot do much like this as I am now 80 years old and have had cancer twice now and don't get around like I use to.
Docs email is Showmenshistory@gmail.com
Herb
I'm currently researching a piece, and am on the lookout for issues of Amusement that I know touch on what I'm looking into, based on citations that I've discovered. The issues listed below are not available online anywhere, in a full-text format. If anyone happens to have hard copies of any of them, or could help me with getting scans, please get in touch, as I would really appreciate it.

the issues of the magazine I'm looking have the cover dates:

-April 13, 1985
-April 19, 1986
-April 11, 1987
-August 8, 1987
-February 13, 1988
-July 16, 1988

Thanks!