Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: Jackpotter 

Just like Hershey and Knoebels here in PA but no fairs. The Governor makes special provisions for those who have big money to throw around to special interests.

Union County went on as planned last week. It was the only fair that went on as planned that I know of.

Lebanon Fair had the fair exhibits as normal but no midway or entertainment. They had drive through food. I admire them for keeping the reason for the fair as the number 1 priority.

Knoebels and Hershey may be open but I hear all the parks are empty most days. Dorney is closing early than planned. Delgrossos never even opened which they may have been the smart one.

It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Just like Hershey and Knoebels here in PA but no fairs. The Governor makes special provisions for those who have big money to throw around to special interests.
Originally Posted by: astro boy 

Looks like you can add Kentucky to that also

Yet the amusement park next door is open.

Looks like you can add Kentucky to that also
saw in news yesterday that Maryland cancelled the state fair
Just the thing I hate about all this as well is that most likely not be any new ride purchases for a year or two (unless already ordered). Now naturally I would rather see folks working, so yes that is the most important thing, but you know will take a couple of years for shows to get back on their feet so to speak if things get back to normal next year.

A lot of stuff for sale out there right now, lots of concession trailers as well. And on top of it may hard to get H2B help next year if they are concerned with bringing folks into the country.

But one thing about carnies, its always going to be better down the road.
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

I was Santa one year and was supposed to fly in and land at Rosie O'Grady's in a hot air balloon to give out the toys. The balloon blew away and I had to ride in on the back of Bill Davis's pick-up...

[grd]

LOL, well guess whatever works right?
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

I wonder if they will still try to have all those Christmas villages and such down in FL this year? I know Strates does one near Orlando and there is that big one down near Miami?

I was Santa one year and was supposed to fly in and land at Rosie O'Grady's in a hot air balloon to give out the toys. The balloon blew away and I had to ride in on the back of Bill Davis's pick-up...

Ride the Zipper?
I wonder if they will still try to have all those Christmas villages and such down in FL this year? I know Strates does one near Orlando and there is that big one down near Miami?
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

I don't think NC has decided, but I expect them to cancel.

NC cancelled.