Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

I was just curious about this, some years ago I read that Deggeller was leasing all its power instead of owning their own plants. I wonder if anyone had been to one of their midways maybe last year and could confirm if that was something they were still doing.

I know back in the 80s they had their own plants, and some were on "open" bed trailers, which was a little unusual, but some were still in 28' trailers.

Anyone seen anything?

Also does anyone know what happened to the following rides they once owned (who bought, etc):

Chance Toboggan
Loop O Plane
Round Up
Tip Top
F&B Bumper
Spider

Looks like Deggeller has 9 rides, including the Round-Up you asked about, at Trimper's in Ocean City MD.

Rides 

Round-Up Pic on Facebook

Round-Up 

thanks for the info
They have around 12 Generators they use weekly.
I was just curious about this, some years ago I read that Deggeller was leasing all its power instead of owning their own plants. I wonder if anyone had been to one of their midways maybe last year and could confirm if that was something they were still doing.

I know back in the 80s they had their own plants, and some were on "open" bed trailers, which was a little unusual, but some were still in 28' trailers.

Anyone seen anything?

Also does anyone know what happened to the following rides they once owned (who bought, etc):

Chance Toboggan
Loop O Plane
Round Up
Tip Top
F&B Bumper
Spider