Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Oh ok, thanks...
ok so up to 10 of them now...
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

Was that Larry Davis' piece? If so, must have been one of the first ones in the states.

I believe I remember a picture of it in the late 80s in carnival magazine.
Originally Posted by: mikecroaro 

Helm & Sons in Colton, CA has a Zierer Wave Swinger. You missed them. Presumably Davis Enterprises still has one, although they no longer operate a full time show.

Was that Larry Davis' piece? If so, must have been one of the first ones in the states.

Ride the Zipper?
Helm & Sons in Colton, CA has a Zierer Wave Swinger. You missed them. Presumably Davis Enterprises still has one, although they no longer operate a full time show.
i donot know but heared they might be
Originally Posted by: alconverse1 

i know for sure that is gillette i worked for reithoffer

Ok thanks for the validation.
Would you know if Reithoffer is getting their own?
i know for sure that is gillette i worked for reithoffer
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

Drew has one called the "Circus Swing".

The AofA model came from Nova/Kenn Penn and I believe Jeff or Greg owned the on that was on Deggeller.

yes forgot about Drew...
So 8 it is.
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

Deggeller does not have a Waver Swinger any longer. Believe the one Myers now has was Deggellers.

Believe there are only 7 Zierer Wave Swinger traveling:

Strates
Amusements of America
NAME
Myers
Powers
Butler
Funtastic Shows

Drew has one called the "Circus Swing".

The AofA model came from Nova/Kenn Penn and I believe Jeff or Greg owned the on that was on Deggeller.

Originally Posted by: wvscott 

the Wave Swinging in their photo was the full size like Strates and Deggler have. They have video of the ride operating at the Peanut Festival as well, just don't know if it was booked. It looked very nice so it could have been new

Deggeller does not have a Waver Swinger any longer. Believe the one Myers now has was Deggellers.

Believe there are only 7 Zierer Wave Swinger traveling:

Strates
Amusements of America
NAME
Myers
Powers
Butler
Funtastic Shows