Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Wayne Thompson
Saw a picture of a "Disco Mouse" one time, different show, but was wondering who owned that one?
RAS had the Miler built "World's Largest Portable Roller Coaster". There may have been two or three different models with this billing. They also had the Miler built Wild Mouse.
Originally Posted by: skywheel88 

They had a Mack Hymalaja owned by Ronnie Guttermuth, Mack Matterhorn owned by Wayne & Trudy Jones, Catarzi built Bavarian Express in the 60's. Klassen Bros. booked on Swiss Bobs in 74 was on the show for quite awhile. Galaxy and Tornado Coasters, booked in a Flash Coaster some years. They had alot of funhouses and dark rides throughout the years too, Zacchini Wicked Witch, Glass House, Jungle Walk, Barn, Mack built Geisterbahn/Bat Cave/Center of the Earth, Ghost Ship/Crazy Pirate Fun Ship, Haunted Old Mill, Ghost Trail, Hollingsworth Bavarian Slide, Outhouse Inn, Magic Carpet, Hofbrahaus, Cake Walk, House of Infinity and I know I'm missing some. Later 70's and into the 80's brought the big Huss pieces to the lot, Enterprise, Pirate, Rainbow all booked in I believe. They had the Turbo which I consider big iron, from 71-75 then they had to convert it to a Radar because the weight of the tubs were ruining the spoke ends, don't think they had it for too much longer after that or if they did they didn't set it up nearly as often just going by pics throughout the years. Anyway, that's some...

Great information, thanks!
They had a Mack Hymalaja owned by Ronnie Guttermuth, Mack Matterhorn owned by Wayne & Trudy Jones, Catarzi built Bavarian Express in the 60's. Klassen Bros. booked on Swiss Bobs in 74 was on the show for quite awhile. Galaxy and Tornado Coasters, booked in a Flash Coaster some years. They had alot of funhouses and dark rides throughout the years too, Zacchini Wicked Witch, Glass House, Jungle Walk, Barn, Mack built Geisterbahn/Bat Cave/Center of the Earth, Ghost Ship/Crazy Pirate Fun Ship, Haunted Old Mill, Ghost Trail, Hollingsworth Bavarian Slide, Outhouse Inn, Magic Carpet, Hofbrahaus, Cake Walk, House of Infinity and I know I'm missing some. Later 70's and into the 80's brought the big Huss pieces to the lot, Enterprise, Pirate, Rainbow all booked in I believe. They had the Turbo which I consider big iron, from 71-75 then they had to convert it to a Radar because the weight of the tubs were ruining the spoke ends, don't think they had it for too much longer after that or if they did they didn't set it up nearly as often just going by pics throughout the years. Anyway, that's some...
Kenny.

I know the basics like the Seattle Wheel, Space Wheels, Diver and others, but maybe someone can give us the low down again on the big iron RAS had over the years, music rides and who booked what in and such.

United Shows of America as well would be great to revisit, maybe IndianaTed can fill us in some the great years, while under different owners and such.