Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
We were playing a spot with them in New York City in the early eighties when they got the first one
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

Yes, how could I forget the Huss Rainbow...
really liked the feeling the ride gave :-)
Believe they actually had 2 for a while??

I worked the Rainbow for Rick R early 90,s I was told they had one before.

Originally Posted by: Wildclaw1 

They had the Enterprise set up at winter quarters when they were trying to sell it.

Reithoffer Enterprise Picture.jpg

Click to View Image78 View(s)

WOW looks great done up in the Show colors... Never saw it looking like that.
Before Argentina it looked even better and the cars were the standard silver, which i prefer.

Believe it was sold, can't recall to who?
Wow looks great thanks for posting. With the new spots they have out west wonder why they don't put it on the road?

They had the Enterprise set up at winter quarters when they were trying to sell it.
Reithoffer Enterprise Picture.jpg

Click to View Image78 View(s)

Before Argentina it looked really good... Sadly did not look as good after!
You know I have never seen Reithoffer's Enterprise in person or picture. I did see one load racked one time in a picture with the tubs, but never set up or running.
Originally Posted by: Bill P 

Was the Reithoffer Enterprise ever back out on the road after it came back from South America? Or was it too badly stripped done there?

Yes they did use it again after it come back. Don't remember for how many seasons after it came back.
If memory serves me correctly they put a neon tube lighting system on it (down the sweeps). In the center there was a big neon "R".
Still had a back wall and lighting along the top of the back wall (wish Strates would put lighting on their Enterprise back wall as it make the ride look better)....
Was the Reithoffer Enterprise ever back out on the road after it came back from South America? Or was it too badly stripped done there?

Believe it was Argentina may be late 90’s early 2000’s ?

I know at least a zipper and the Fury never came back and were replaced. I’m sure there were more but don’t recall what. They were able to recover some stuff (Enterprise and others). Guess they were extremely lucky to get anything back…