Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)

rides are owned by Bill Prescott.
Very nice indeed, thanks for posting. I was there in July of last year and didn't see the Speed or Music Express there at that time, so they must be new, the American Swing (bobs) was there, as well as the other rides in the pictures but the mini Moon Raker was not set up, it was setting on a back lot with some other rides like a Cliff Hanger, parts of a smaller music ride, some kiddies, and other equipment.

The Huss Pirate was still there last year, although I think its for sale along with the Mack Caterpiller.

Not sure who is running that operation now, Burroughs and Chapman own Broadway at the Beach I believe, but they have stated they didn't want to be in the amusement business, that is part of the reason they foolishly shut down the Pavilion. Maybe they contracted with someone else to run the rides.

I have seen a picture of the Wild Mouse coaster they had at the pavilion setting on a backlot of the waterpark across the street before, not sure if its still there.

They had some really great rides at one time at the Pavilion, the Mack Calypso, Swiss Bobs, Top Spin, Rainbow, Enterprise, a large Galaxy coaster and one time two Eli Wheels up front.

The Pavilion also had an indoor Scrambler and an indoor Trabant called the "Sky Tracker", only one of those I have ever seen, it was replaced with a WipeOut though about 10 years before they closed.
Yeah, very nice, thanks!
Ride the Zipper?

very nice.
On Monday I was in Myrtle Beach for a conference. The conference started Monday evening, so I snapped a few pictures at Pavilion Amusement Park at Broadway at the Beach. It rained shortly after I snapped the pictures. Click Here for pictures. 
Mark H