Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I've got a strong golf game , and we have some of the best courses in the country to boot , so I vote a MCW Golf Tourny as well....lol
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
jack nicholes lol.... hey buddy i don't know you think you might need a golf cart at magic mountain i heard the hill are pretty steap there lol...
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

hey tar, do you play golf. Because if so then i would have to challenge you to a round of 18, i like to think of my self as the carnie tiger woods.[8D]

If your Tiger Woods I'm Jack Nicholas. We just need a 4th and we can have the 1st annual MCW open. Just one thing, are we going to play Muirfield or Magic Mountain? I think the green fees are cheaper at MM but we don't get a cart[:(]......lol
Didn't go with the imron, eh?

UserPostedImage

What carnie has time to date or play golf, I never took the time for either until I told myself one day that I better get out and swing that club at least once before my dying day. So Iput on some funky trou & white bucks and gave it a try with a friend. In 82, when I booked with Milt KAUFMAn in the South, I was able to play some with Bobby Myers and Dave Starkey. I can't drive. Dave explained that showman can usually put well because as many of us are builders we can observe the lay of the land and anticipate the path of the ball. So I feel I can put ok but I am very green otherwise.

If we ever get the chance, I would grab my old dusty clubs but I think I gave them to my son.
UserPostedImage
hey tar, do you play golf. Because if so then i would have to challenge you to a round of 18, i like to think of my self as the carnie tiger woods.[8D]
Not bad... I miss playing mini-golf.
Retired but missing it...
"The hussle hard but we have to enterprise..."-Wycleaf Jean-

"For all your travel needs ... just give me a click"
Refinishing the mini golf holes we purchased in Toledo this Summer with Ramuc epoxy pool paint from RPM. Went on very nicely. We rented the digital photo booth which I wouldn't mind buying.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage