Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
A few more pics
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
It's time to show off how my Ranger turned out now that she's ready to be a part of my show, many thanks to Fantaisyland and Rich Schmiedecke for helping me turn a faller Rainbow into a Ranger.
you are welcome Tay
Quick littl update While i've been focusing on the Wave Swing lately (visible on the various FB model pages) , i did manage to get the front side of the platforms for the Ranger completed minus the light poles/signs that will be added soon.
thought you all would like to see the new progress on this project
Originally Posted by: carnivalkits 

so 99 percent of the model looks great and one percent looks different.... gled he pointed that out. Sweet model Ray!!!!

Thanks as always Rich, without your help it would certainly not look nearly as beautiful and realistic as it does, it's a gem on my midway and a great filler spectacular for the sides or back of my midway to give some depth to the display
so 99 percent of the model looks great and one percent looks different.... glad he pointed that out. Sweet model Ray!!!!
Originally Posted by: hussrainbow87 

The star is nothing like the one on the Ranger....

Yes, your right it doesn't look like the authentic star as it is a 6 point one. I had the guy at Fantasy Island in france custom make the original ovals and the star, although when i tried to explain it was a circle with 12 points protruding that got no where so just asked for a simple star instead. and then i had Rich S make me a replica of that piece with lights on it.

It wont please Everyone but i'm happy and keeping how it looks on my ride along with 2 custom RANGER signs on the rear of the boom inspired by a painted decal on a RANGER that was in Britian in 1998 and 19999, so i used that idea to liven up the back side
The star is nothing like the one on the Ranger....
Well I took some time away from this project for around 2 weeks, but I'm back and working on even more details of this conversion, it's still a work in progress but nearing completion.
Anyways, here's the latest progress pictures from this afternoon.
Enjoy
Here's some more pictures of the sign and arm decorations