Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Boy, they're proud of those...
Ride the Zipper?
Yeah, I'm very thankful for guys like Rich, Warren, Sven, Don and John giving us other options.

It's just disappointing every year when announcement time from Faller comes around. I still love the big European rides too and need a couple more for my Hersheypark layout mainly Enterprise and Pirat.

Glad the Pirat with the cruise ship theme came out the other year, but disappointed it's not the traditional theme. I know I could get one and go to the time of repainting and Rich offered to try to make the conversion parts if I sent him a kit. But, I have the feeling it's a given Faller will release the classic version at some point. And I don't want to make all the effort and then it gets announced a few months later.

I almost feel like they put out a new ride and choose an odd theme for it at first hoping you'll buy it again when they release the more common version years later. Like with the Wave Swinger.
Originally Posted by: DrNickRiviera995 

Looks like a new game stall with a Ceasar's Palace theme and a claw game.

I might could use the claw game for my themepark, but huge dissapointment.

I would have been over the moon for a simple retheme of the Pirat with it's traditional theme. I don't know why they couldn't at least do that.

Well, 364 days until the 2019 announcements :(

Your right, I first saw the news on on of the German fun fair groups, those two games look nice and would probably work on my midway, but ya it's a big disappointment, I guess they figure they don't need to re-theme any ride since we did get a new Top In scooter, and the actual Alpina Bahn theme of the Dig Dipper which is scheduled to be available sometime this spring actually, as w all know it takes nearly a year for most rides to become available.

At least we have places like Shapeways with a great selection of rides thanks to Sven, Rich, Frank etc, and also several foreign sites like Fantasy Island in France who offer some kits such as an XXL, Slide, Bungee, Booster Maxx, and conversions for the faller rides to turn the flipper into a Take Off, the Rainbow into a Ranger, and the Music express/ Jungle train into a Mack Matterhorn

Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
Looks like a new game stall with a Ceasar's Palace theme and a claw game.

I might could use the claw game for my themepark, but huge dissapointment.

I would have been over the moon for a simple retheme of the Pirat with it's traditional theme. I don't know why they couldn't at least do that.

Well, 364 days until the 2019 announcements 😞