Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
That's a shame, I tend stay away from facebook like the plague.

Maybe I will have to make a new fake account to partake. What are the groups?
There's a whole bunch of carnival ride model groups on Facebook man, a lot seems to happen on those sites.
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
I'm curious if anyone can direct me to other carnival model forums. English speaking is preferred but German is ok too. I've got German Rosetta Stone coming in the mail at the moment so maybe three years from now I'll be able to read those forums as well.

http://www.themeparkrevi...amp;t=71342&start=30  I also asked the moderator if he knew where I could find detailed photos of the Kennywood Music Express (which happens to be the same machine that delighted me on Hunt's Pier as a kid). Anyway, not a friendly forum. This is a shame as there are so few places to discuss carnival modeling.

I also used to have an account on Ride-N-Rumors.de but I long since forgot my password. There were some pretty cool members on there that shared decals with me and those are also lost to a hard drive crash (such as a beautiful HUSS Top Spin retheme called "Colorado" which I never had a chance to use).

Is there anything else out there?

Thanks.