Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: JimmyD 

Yes Matt, that was from Powers. It is actually a generator trailer. I had posted this up above but it looks like I messed up and ended up quoting my own text.

Thanks JimmyD.
Great seeing you and your dad in Essex Junction.... Already looking forward to NEXT year!
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

ok thanks.
Speaking of twister i did notice the trailer with the twister name and scenery on it. Believe that was the back drop to power's moser twister at one time?

Yes Matt, that was from Powers. It is actually a generator trailer. I had posted this up above but it looks like I messed up and ended up quoting my own text.
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
Originally Posted by: britt 

Wade has nothing on the lot. Hi roller is lisko I think. believe the others are Hildebrand.

Hildebrand was working on refurbing a chance twister this summer down in NMB. saw it sitting on a lot nearby.

ok thanks.
Speaking of twister i did notice the trailer with the twister name and scenery on it. Believe that was the back drop to power's moser twister at one time?
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

So the Hampton Whales, Hampton Dune Buggies and the Larson Kick Flip (Hi roller) and not wades?
Who bought them Hildebrand?

Wade has nothing on the lot. Hi roller is lisko I think. believe the others are Hildebrand.

Hildebrand was working on refurbing a chance twister this summer down in NMB. saw it sitting on a lot nearby.
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

Nice looking show, thanks for the pictures.

I like the way he uses trailers for backdrops too on some of the rides. Looks like one of them was for the Chance Twister, but didn't see it set up in the pixs.

Quote:

The Twister trailer is actually a generator, it came from Powers. it was originally the backdrop for his MOser Twister ride that has been for sale for a while now.

James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.
Originally Posted by: britt 

Thanks Mark. even tho that gate has Wade Shows sign on it, nothing there belongs to Wade Shows. Hildebrand, Lisko and Van Hull Zyklon.

So the Hampton Whales, Hampton Dune Buggies and the Larson Kick Flip (Hi roller) and not wades?
Who bought them Hildebrand?
Nice looking show, thanks for the pictures.

I like the way he uses trailers for backdrops too on some of the rides. Looks like one of them was for the Chance Twister, but didn't see it set up in the pixs.

Nice looking Himalaya as well, anyone know the story on that model, was that Reithoffers old Himalaya but with the top removed?
I didn't think they were Wade's Britt. I assumed they were former Wade pieces. There were at least 3 rides with the Wade Show logo on the fence.
Mark H

Thanks Mark. even tho that gate has Wade Shows sign on it, nothing there belongs to Wade Shows. Hildebrand, Lisko and Van Hull Zyklon.
On Saturday visited the Cumberland County Fair in Fayetteville, NC. Hildebrand Rides has the midway with some book on rides.

Click Here for photos 
Mark H