Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Well wonders never cease...after months of waiting and pretty much giving up, sure enough a box with the name FALLER came thru the mail today with my Mouse replacement cars. I gotta hand it to them!
So I've actually begun working on my Mouse kit. Had some damaged parts in the box, emailed them Tuesday last week and had the parts Friday except I had asked for one replacement car assembly since the one was apart already, didn't get that, got the few track pieces and a car body I needed.

But they included an invoice. Never had one come unless I was blatantly ordering parts for scratch building. I can't beileve they want me to pay for parts that were damaged in the box. I don't plan on paying for these, will they keep coming after me for it if I don't pay? Any experiences?

Not unless they were telling me I had to pay if I wanted the car assembly, but it's mostly in German so I don't really know what it says lol.

Have you tried emailing again? They've been great with me over the years for parts.
Sounds like a great idea, but presently I'm soured on Faller. I tried to purchase replacement cars for their Wild Mouse, they asked for my address and I gave it to them in hopes I could get the replacements, this was months and months ago and nothing yet. So I wouldn't expect any cooperation from them with this project.
I love the look of the side by side Mice that tours Germany. What I'm wondering is if it's plausible to build one of the Faller kits as a mirror layout of itself? Anyone really thought about it, or how tricky it could be and still have it function properly?