Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I ran into Nick/2ndgen who was all duded up with a Zoot suit. The fair vendor area was busy with 4hr's enjoying themselves but very few showman/concessionaires were out and about. Never saw it so dead. John Spaulding/arcade said the Indiana convention was even worse.

Took more cell phone pics: UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageTy England with Kathleen Sunny
UserPostedImageHandstand on broken glass.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
The law has been around since the '60s. In the past it was up to the judge to determine whether or not the sentence included the plates.
Usually reserved for repeat offenders, there are supposedly around 1500 sets of the plates currently in use.

The new version of the law requires everyone convicted of a DUI — even first offenders — to display the plates if they are granted occupational driving privileges.

Trhere is already a bill on the slate that would let first timers off the hook.

UserPostedImage

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Just to keep the rest of the listers from guessing what we are talking about, I will explain. Starting Jan 1, Ohio requires yellow tags with red letters if you have a dui. No second chance, 1 time and you get red letters.

You mean they finally got around to it? They were talking about it when I was in high school.
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Hoffa

What happens if the dui occurs in a vehicle not owned by the offender? How about a commercial vehicle?

I always wondered what would happen if some guy got a DUI in his old lady's car [xx(]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
What happens if the dui occurs in a vehicle not owned by the offender? How about a commercial vehicle?
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Wow, the old Scarlet Letters stigma ?!
引用:

quote:

they are yellow with red letters, my buddy just got his yesterday, plus i don't have to drive, i only have to make it to the elevator then figure out which floor and room im

Just to keep the rest of the listers from guessing what we are talking about, I will explain. Starting Jan 1, Ohio requires yellow tags with red letters if you have a dui. No second chance, 1 time and you get red letters.
UserPostedImage
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Careful 2ndgen, you don't want red plates on your big dually.

they are yellow with red letters, my buddy just got his yesterday, plus i don't have to drive, i only have to make it to the elevator then figure out which floor and room im in.[:)]
Careful 2ndgen, you don't want red plates on your big dually.
UserPostedImage
no there cool, plus by the time i get to the bar im usually already half drunk[^]
引用:

quote:

Monday night, Big Bar on 2 at 6pm for the official 1st drink, to be immediately followed by the official 2nd drink lol.

So, You must of got your Fake I.D. already. I might join GOSA this year. Up to now I did'nt see the point.