Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Rideguy.com chatroom, Rhino.

Chris, I think the novelty of the MCW chatroom has worn off... besides, the free-for-alls that occurred there chased a lot of folks off.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Everytime I have gone to the chat room, no one has been there.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
are you talking about matts chatroom or rideguy.com chatroom?
Still there, still going strong after 1 year. Drop in if you get a chance![:D]

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Traffic is picking back up, now....

If you haven't dropped in, please do.....[:D][:D][:D]

Quote:

quote:

Posted - 07/12/2004 : 5:06:35 PM by carnygirl

i have been on a few times and no one has been in. we need to know when people are going to be in so that way some of us can go in and talk.. myself i go in around 10 pm or so when kids are in bed. so i can get on and talk..

As I posted before, the best time to drop in is between 9PM and Midnight Eastern Time. With summer upon us, the trafic has been off a bit lately -- even I haven't been in there that early lately, because I am working some long hours. Just keep trying....[:D]

I was finally able to connect using the jade.va.us.dal.net server...I'll be in sometime after supper [:)]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
i have been on a few times and no one has been in. we need to know when people are going to be in so that way some of us can go in and talk.. myself i go in around 10 pm or so when kids are in bed. so i can get on and talk.. [:)]
Mamatiger, try going in with jade.va.us.dal.net as the server..... no problems here with that one....drop me a PM if you're still having problems.[:D]

I've been trying to get in for a few days and all I get is 'Cannot Connect to Server' [:(]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain