Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Seen them in Springfield Mo. once and was really surprised by the number of big rides they put in there. I think the Dutch wheel is even more impressive to see than the chance giant wheel. Love the ride variety on that show.

West Virginia Vid:

RodB
That was good article on them on the front page, be interesting to see them there this year.
That is true....
Never noticed that. My Bad so I apologize if I can across the wrong way!
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

Not True…
Mouse was in Essex Junction last year and the Stinger played the Minn State fair, which is where I’m guessing it will head again this year after the West Virginia State fair. The person who is in charge of both rides got the mouse by morning in Essex and was on a plain to Minn State fair right after that to tear down the Stinger….

He did say they ALMOST NEVER go to different spots. He didn't say they never do, he said the ALMOST NEVER go!!!!
2 -- Indy 500 (old Flitzer) that was redone last year (new scenery panels, paint and LED lights) and the Racing.
Well would be great if it here, hope so but either will do, are they moving two flitzers or just one now?

As far as the Mouse being at the Upper SC State Fair, I’d bet it will be there….
It used to jump from West Virginia to Essex Junction Vermont (about 900 miles) and then head to the Frederick fair (about 500 miles) after that. The jump to SC would not be as bad and it’s the only spot they have that week to put it up, so why not use it… Does not make money sitting dead for 2 weeks. But I could be totally off, just my thoughts 🙂
Originally Posted by: massachusettsman 

The stinger and the wild mouse are moved by the same crew. They almost never go to different spots.

Not True…
Mouse was in Essex Junction last year and the Stinger played the Minn State fair, which is where I’m guessing it will head again this year after the West Virginia State fair. The person who is in charge of both rides got the mouse by morning in Essex and was on a plain to Minn State fair right after that to tear down the Stinger….

The stinger and the wild mouse are moved by the same crew. They almost never go to different spots.
Yeah they have had the Scram over in Spartanburg the last few years too. You know thinking about it Playworld never brought their Tilt so it's been awhile for that one too. Big A brought their Mouse when they had the contract for three years and two big music rides each year as wheel, it was a nice midway.

I haven't seen/been on the Flitzer for a number of years now so either would be great.