Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by SDS Mike

Here Goes Nothing:

you all know about us,

Blue Sky Amusements:
20-25 rides: Gravitron,Sizzler,Zipper,Gee-Wizz,Scooter,Tilt-A-Whirl,Ferris Wheel, Carousel, Super Slide..etc.
Owned By: Bill and Sue Reiss
Comments: personal favorite [:D][;)]

Dreamland Amusements:
20-25 rides: Mulligan Wheel, Muligan Swing, Starship 2000,Rock and Roll Funhouse, Twister, Tornado, Sizzler, Bumper Cars
Owned by: Bob Destefano
Comments: Reserved.....[^]

Louis J. Newton and Sons Shows:
25-30 rides: Pharoahs Fury, Gravitron, Cliff Hanger, Round up, Zipper, Kamikaze, Tornado, Scooter
Owned by John and Michael Newton (show passed down to them from Lou Newton)
Comments: Beautiful show, top notch

All County Amusements: 15-20 rides: pretty clean show, a few new rides: Sizzler (2003), Super Loops,Tornado,Zipper,Swinger,Loop-o-plane,Zodiac(hustler)
Owned by Bob and George Grauer
Comments: Few older rides that need paint, overall nice little show

All Star Midways:
Rides 25-30: Gravitron, Expo Wheel, Zipper, Hurricane, Scat, Magic Carpet, Gee Wizz, Space Sled, Sizzler, Scooter, Rok-n-Roll, Swinger
Owned By Joe Fragapane
Comments: nice show, most rides need work

Allied Amusements:
5-10 rides: Wheel, Scooter, Sizzler, Kiddies
Owned by: Joe Kennedy
Comments: rides pretty bad, need alot of work

Good info! [:D]

~V~
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
Here Goes Nothing:

you all know about us,

Blue Sky Amusements:
20-25 rides: Gravitron,Sizzler,Zipper,Gee-Wizz,Scooter,Tilt-A-Whirl,Ferris Wheel, Carousel, Super Slide..etc.
Owned By: Bill and Sue Reiss
Comments: personal favorite [:D][;)]

Dreamland Amusements:
20-25 rides: Mulligan Wheel, Muligan Swing, Starship 2000,Rock and Roll Funhouse, Twister, Tornado, Sizzler, Bumper Cars
Owned by: Bob Destefano
Comments: Reserved.....[^]

Louis J. Newton and Sons Shows:
25-30 rides: Pharoahs Fury, Gravitron, Cliff Hanger, Round up, Zipper, Kamikaze, Tornado, Scooter
Owned by John and Michael Newton (show passed down to them from Lou Newton)
Comments: Beautiful show, top notch

All County Amusements: 15-20 rides: pretty clean show, a few new rides: Sizzler (2003), Super Loops,Tornado,Zipper,Swinger,Loop-o-plane,Zodiac(hustler)
Owned by Bob and George Grauer
Comments: Few older rides that need paint, overall nice little show

All Star Midways:
Rides 25-30: Gravitron, Expo Wheel, Zipper, Hurricane, Scat, Magic Carpet, Gee Wizz, Space Sled, Sizzler, Scooter, Rok-n-Roll, Swinger
Owned By Joe Fragapane
Comments: nice show, most rides need work

Allied Amusements:
5-10 rides: Wheel, Scooter, Sizzler, Kiddies
Owned by: Joe Kennedy
Comments: rides pretty bad, need alot of work

Recently, I heard from a carnival insurance broker that between 75% to 80% of carnivals in the US have twelve or less rides insuranced in their name. Now, that doesn't include the rides booked on to these shows. We read in AB and Carnival about the larger shows with little attention given to any small shows. This same broker stated that there are between 500 to 600 shows operating in the US each year. So, the representation of shows on this site is at best 10%. What I mean is there may be 60 shows that are taked about at best. What happens, are we passing the small ones by, not seing them or are the members of this board located in areas where there aren't many small shows? It appears that most members are located in the eastern half of the US and not many in the western half.
Also, like at Gibtown, I see names of shows I have never heard of. I would like for the members to talk about any shows they know of in their area there haven't been talked about on this site and give
details of that they have and who owns the shows.