Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: Erik9976 

The only complaint I've heard is how midway is laid out. Maybe Frank will change that next year

Gotta give Frank some time to learn the midway area layout. I'm sure as the years go by he will do a much better job and have less holes.
The only complaint I've heard is how midway is laid out. Maybe Frank will change that next year
Im hearing all over the business that NYSF is a far better midway than in years past. What i saw looked great.
Yes it's horrible. I can't even bring myself to use spiffy emoticons like other kids on here.
Yeah, it must be tough to think other things. I mean with all that Wade hate going on.
Originally Posted by: chuck 

Groupie. lol. Please.

Only explanation I can think of.
Groupie. lol. Please.

If I'm junior then you must be really old to have so much hate towards one show.

Did you ever stop to think that the Facebook picture could've been labeled wrong?

That's it! They "accidentally" included it in the photos of the spectaculars at the NYSF. I'm sure they'll post a correction shortly.

Didn't realize that Wade had groupies on the West Coast. Lol
If I'm junior then you must be really old to have so much hate towards one show.

Did you ever stop to think that the Facebook picture could've been labeled wrong?

You're an adult? lol. You're the only one complaining about it while the grown ups aren't.

WHAT? No spify emoticons there junior?

And if I want to bust Frank's chops when he tries to pull something that's my prerogative. Although anything posted negative on here about Frank has a life expectancy of about 30 seconds.