Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I did not ride it,watch kids on going around in circles getting used to it. They also have a small childs seat that they have by the ride operator. there is a hole where they can attach a . it and the child rides in front
That does suck, Sky Diver & Flying Bobs not there, but the other rides look great as usual. By the way, how do those new style joy stick bumper cars work/do versus the ones with the steering wheels in them? Do they work better / more of a money maker than the classic style bumper cars? Just curious how they do vs. the steering wheel bumper cars. I myself have never driven the newer ones with the joy sticks, yet..
No,sky diver was not there. I was not happy,because the flying bobs was not there either.Never seen it in person.
Vortex and Sky Diver are missing from the list. Both are usually there
You're just jealous Ray because you will NEVER see it in Gaithersburg unless he decides one day to give up Rhinebeck [:d] [:d]
Is the Sky diver at Butler? I did not see it in the pictures, I always thought it played Big Butler Fair
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
Powers is playing the Big Butler Fair in Prospect,Pa. The ride lineup is Merry go Round, Gondola Wheel, Genesis, Freak Out, Alien Abduction, Super Shot, Swing Buggy, Fireball, Rock Star, Pharoah's Fury, Orbiter, Wave Swinger, Stampede, Crazy Chopper, Zero Gravity, Cliff Hanger, Sizzler, Tilt a Whirl, Scooter, Zipper, Magic Maze, Cuckoo Haus, Train, Wacky Worm, Cobra Coaster, Cyclone Tunnel, Firechief, Ballon Ride, Dizzy Dragons, Kite Flyer, Under the Sea, Chopper Hopper, Spin Zone, Vertigo, Quadzilla, Monster Trucks, Fun Slide, Ships Ahoy, Rockin Tug, pony ride, 2 rock walls. Admission to the fair was 7 dollars before 4pm,9 dollars after. Ride tickets cost 4 for 5 dollars, or a wristband for20 dollars. I was disappointed again,the flying bobs were not there. Some photos,photos