Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Meant to say Big-A in my last post...
Also notices Strates has some of there equipment permitted, but not all...

WOW nice list...
Reithoffer has 65 rides on the list. Still another 40 or so not listed. Power Surge just may not be on the list.

Also Big does not have many rides listed (looks like just Morris's unit). The rides that they usually have at the Meadow Lands are on the list, at least not yet.
http://www.state.nj.us/d...ides/permitted_rides.pdf  the power surge hasnt operated in new jersey yet this year although pretty much every blue unit ride has
Have heard August 1 and "sometime in July" for Air Race. So it MIGHT make NJ.
Yes and I believe the re-furbished Indy 500 coaster will debut at/in Brockton. New paint, new scenery panels (eliminated the wood and used another lighter more durable material) and new LED lights. Should look nice! I’ve always like the Flitzer type (Indy 500 & Racing) coasters. Not many coasters incorporate/have scenery on then and it adds to the look of the coaster.
I’m wondering if they will use the old wooden scenery (didn’t look to be in bad shape) on the Racing as it has the vinyl scenery on it currently. Or perhaps they’ll do the same to it as the Indy 500?

Also, don't think they will have the NEW Air Race in time for Brockton? May have it in time for the NJ State Fair though? With that in mind I'm wondering if the Power Surge is still in use till the Air Race arrives (not sure how trade-in work?).
They looked great in Brockton last year. The only rides that looked rough were the starship and power surge. With the power surge gone and the starship getting a refurb the show must look amazing
Went over to see part of Reithoffer Blue unit in Staten Island at the Staten Island mall earlier in the week, but never got a chance to post what’s there and share the new and additional equipment that has been added this year. The spot ends tonight....

There was 28 pieces on the lot and everything looked great… Reithoffer has LED’s on just about everything now and it makes for an impressive sight at night. The Super Himalaya is an amazing to see after dark! What a light show… The Giant Wheel (chance), Swing Tower and the KMG Wild Claw (after burner) also looked incredible… Every time I see the show it looks better and better.

Rides:
1. Zero Gravity (NEW)
2. Circus Train #2 (Used/New)
3. Fun Slide #1
4. Stinger
5. Wild Mouse spinning coaster
6. Chance Giant Wheel
7. Super Himalaya
8. Wild Claw
9. High Flyer Swing tower
10. Scooter #1
11. Pharaohs Fury #1
12. Speed
13. Avalanche
14. Sizzler
15. Wisdom Tornado
16. Orbiter
17. Grand Carousel (4-abreast)
18. Wiggle Worm
19. Orient Express
20. Hot Wheels (mini Indy kiddy bumper cars)
21. Flying tigers
22. Kite Flyer
23. Jumping Jumbos
24. Raiders
25. Haunter Mansion dark ride
26. Crazy Outback fun house (re-themed Cuckoo Haus – new vinyl wrap and looks great…)
27. Magic Maze glass house (NEW)
28. Rock “N” Roll” fun house

Got to spend time chatting with an old friend for a while. Always nice to catch up with friends.
From our conversation it seems that Reithoffer has added 9 rides to the show/lineup this year… Some NEW and some used. Some of the NEW pieces are replacing old pieces (traded in) and some are additions to the show.

1. Used Sellner Spin ride (their 4th total and 2nd on Blue unit)
2. Used Fun Slide (their 3rd – 4 total slides now)
3. Used Circus Train (their 2nd)
4. Used Rio Grande Train
5. Used Wacky Worm Coaster (picked up from Myers for use on Orange Unit)
6. Used Mulligan Wheel (picked up from Myers for use on Orange unit)
7. NEW Zero Gravity (Cliff Hanger was traded in for this – already in use on the show)
8. NEW Air Race (Power Surge was traded in for this – expected delivery July some time)
9. NEW Magic Maze Glass House (Crystal Lil’s traded in for this - already in use on the show)

The show is now somewhere in the area of 110 rides… They range from 2 to 5 units depending on the time of year and the event.