Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: C21 eletrician 

No his biggest piece was a Mulligan Pirate

Thank ya there for that information.
No his biggest piece was a Mulligan Pirate
I am not sure of this answer, never did see one or read about one, but did Larry's have a Sky Wheel ever?

Most I saw was 16 wheel and Rock O Plane, now he had some spectaculars, Sea Ray, Super Loops, Music Express (no top), but didn't know about a bigger wheel.
He had his whole show Greg link booked in a enterprise and a rainbow
Wow, didn't know they went up that far, do you remember the rides he had in there (Larry)?
We played the spring in New York City the spots were my father-in-laws we had Olympic the first year also Larry’s amusements and reithoffer
Larry's Amusements went to New York city??

We were in New York City with LD one season he was a pretty good dude
I was and alabi agent . For ld. And and I worked for a guy his last name cotton. At the time silly billy and peter worked in the flat stores. Larry son was around I think one weekend he had pot leaves painted on some big rigs. Are those were the days. We went to places like Hazzard Ky. Beckley and logan west virginia.I do have a few more memories .Maybe later?(
Jamie the jag.)

I believe one of our 16-seat Garbrick wheel came from LD through another show... possibly Doc Harden's.
A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.