Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: britt 

Originally Posted by: geewizz66 

I was told that EVERYTHING in Greenville looked "Top-Noched" didn't you say that you or whomever you worked for had equipment booked there???? If so then THAT equipment was included in the whole "TN" statement.

I don't stroke too well so don't get butt hurt! ;-)

every time I saw the show it was top notch, in michigan and here in the carolinas, from the front to the back and the game/concession operation ranked up there with the show. the rolling stock looked just as good. There was nothing bad looking on the show. I always heard the RCS was the show on the west coast for everyone to compare to but Playworld with the size show it was, ranks as high as anyone I have ever visited.

Yep, all his tractors were lined up nicely and even saw a couple of guys cleaning the inside of the trucks.

Tell you a story I heard one time when Playworld had the NC MTN state fair. The inspectors were checking out the rides and they came to the Bumper Cars. Now you know how they check under the cars with mirrors, well not with Playworld. Those guys had all the cars sitting up on end, lined up, and they were standing there like at "attention" waiting for the inspectors. Needless to say the inspectors were impressed, just a story I heard one time about how he took care of his equipment.

I was told that EVERYTHING in Greenville looked "Top-Noched" didn't you say that you or whomever you worked for had equipment booked there???? If so then THAT equipment was included in the whole "TN" statement.

Ok, got you and yeah I just wanted to be sure I didn't come off like I was saying anybody's equipment didn't look good.

every time I saw the show it was top notch, in michigan and here in the carolinas, from the front to the back and the game/concession operation ranked up there with the show. the rolling stock looked just as good. There was nothing bad looking on the show. I always heard the RCS was the show on the west coast for everyone to compare to but Playworld with the size show it was, ranks as high as anyone I have ever visited.

Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

Yep, not trying to be smart &@$ but like in first post it was sharp and clean. Every time I saw his show its been top notch but there again not trying to smart off just confirming.

Geewizz66
Originally Posted by: Dan L. 

Okay, I am late to the party. Why are they selling out? From the pictures I always saw of this show it looked great!

Tired of the BS from what I've heard. Everything went for a good price - not like a fire-sale.

Geewizz66
Okay, I am late to the party. Why are they selling out? From the pictures I always saw of this show it looked great!
Yep, not trying to be smart &@$ but like in first post it was sharp and clean. Every time I saw his show its been top notch but there again not trying to smart off just confirming.
There was a game concessionaire on that show, had some real nice equipment. I bought the Water Race and it came with the truck - always nice. Clarence is playing a spot in Easley?? not too far away from Greenville and they close on the 31st of October. One of my drivers is flying in on Friday to drive it back to Arizona. We will get two weeks action with it before our season ends.

I was told that EVERYTHING in Greenville was 'top-noched' equipment.

We are going to modify that trailer to hold a second game, everyone thinks that I'm nuts but, on our route anyway - it will work like a champ..................hopefully 😉
Geewizz66
Too bad its one of the good shows closing and not some rag bag that should close.
Originally Posted by: Scott 

So was this fair Playworlds "Swan Song"

Yep, guess so, was thinking the same thing. They are supposed to close Wednesday night or Thursday night which doesn't make much sense. If it is his last spot looks like he would have tried to get one last weekend in (which would be 3 this year). But maybe he has new owners coming to pick up equipment. Thought I might ride back out there Friday or Saturday and see if most of the stuff is there, or gone.