Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Bossman brings up a very good topic. I would suggest instead of re-inventing the wheel to approach the organization that already exist and use their resources. An example, several years ago the circus folks and the OABA got together. I think all shows were small at one time. No one just happens to have dozens of rides sitting around.

There are pros and cons to both sides of this issue. If you take a close look at the OABA's Midway Marquee directory, I think you will find 75 percent of the membership is from small shows or independent opertors/owners.

Happy Holidays!
Yeah Bossman, Da Bair can fix you up, cure what ails you, give love and advise about bubs. He doesn't charge much, a shot and a beer, a couple of boutique brews for wash. You go to the bank for a loan with your financial records for the bank to evaluate if you are worthy of their funds, if you want help here, just upload some pics, tell us how many pullouts your office has, throw us a few details. I best not help, I drink by the liter.
UserPostedImage
Yeah... you have posted your lineup here at least once (not the bub count though), but we have yet to see any pics Boss.

UserPostedImage

Seems to me you could save your gas money for your World Tour by just plucking away at the keyboard and aks away right here. But don't expect a reply unless your big on modeling, besides, how can we advise you if you don't produce pics of your operation?
UserPostedImage
It would be great to get the owners/operators of small shows together to discuss ways to improve their shows. Could meet off season every year at Tampa or where ever. At Gibtown the big guys are given all the attention and we little guys have to look around for ourselves. It would be a good source to buy or trade equipment. If any of you small show owners are going to Gibtown, let me know and we get together for a meal and see if such a association would be of benefit to us.