Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: booker 

I think my Lions will make the post season this year

If they play like they did in the second quarter in Pittsburgh, hell yeah they will; if they play like they did the rest of the game? Whoo boy....

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
I think my Lions will make the post season this year
Last years champion with the early lead [bittkick]
Originally Posted by: Bowler Roller 

What kind of teams are you talking about?

NFL
What kind of teams are you talking about?
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

It's free and fun.

Well the first one is free, the next one costs you 2 dollars, then the next one 4 dollars, and then 8, 16, 32. . . . . . But the great news is when you win you not only get all your money back but get a pick of any of the really big prizes.

Awesome. I'm in! It's always fun, c'mon folks, if you haven't before, join! It's free and fun.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
C'mon people join up. it's tons of fun....all you have to do is pick the team you think will win the games for that week....just a little fun amongst us CARNEYS....Let's see if we can get more than 8 people, that's what we had last year....
The invites have been sent out (to the same email addresses used last year) If anyone else wants to join. Leave your email address here and I will add you.