Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
M. Reisinger has more than 15 rides, got 7 or 8 in the buyout of Michaels Amusements Ohio.

UserPostedImage

Yea I agree! Michael's Amusement is Awesome! There Equipment is in Top Shape! [;)][:D]
MICHEALS AMUSEMENTS OWNER MIKE RISINGER
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by jay

I courious to know who you think has the best operation.The show must operate with 15 rides or less.We are always talking about the big shows but never about what I consider the backbone of our industry.Say what you think and why.But no bashing.Thank you.
Of course I vote for my show.But Im a little pregadust.

with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by jay

I courious to know who you think has the best operation.The show must operate with 15 rides or less.We are always talking about the big shows but never about what I consider the backbone of our industry.Say what you think and why.But no bashing.Thank you.
Of course I vote for my show.But Im a little pregadust.

I did set a standerd for the size I was refering to.
Pinetar you are right about the way I stated it.I should have said quality operation.
http://jessopamuse.com 
How you make a small fortune in the carnival bussiness.
Start with a large one!
HAHAHA! good one Bossman! [:p][:D][;)]
Under the listing for mini-micro small shows should be listed The Three Amigo's World of Mirth Cavalcade of Amusements and Expositions. The world's smallest show with the world's longer name. Equipment consist of 150' of lead line and a suitcase, as we are a suitcase operation. We have a AAA credit rating as long as we send the money with the order. We will be playing in an area near you as long as they have a bus station.
Thanks Lance
There is no way to determine who has the best of anything but you might rephrase your question to ask: "Who has a quality operation, no matter what size", or just limit it so small but then define small to meet your needs.
UserPostedImage
Nicest small shows in Illinois.

1. Luehrs Ideal Rides

2. Swyear Amusements

3. John Luehrs Spectacular Attractions

All three of these shows have around 15 rides. All three shows take excellent care of their rides. Also, the games and concessions are also top notch. If you ever get a chance, try and see either of these fine looking smaller shows.
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

I 'll tell you this much, although no longer in business, my dad had one hell of a nice show.

Having seen the show myself, I agree.

UserPostedImage