Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Centrifugal force - the force that draws a rotating body away from the center of rotation
That would be interesting to see and if I wasn't so tired I would be trying to figure out why it works.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Originally Posted by: coasterkeener 

A cup of water is placed on the divider between the two middle seats. I saw this done for the first time at Six Flags Over Texas a few weeks ago. I take it the water isn't supposed to spill.

Yep, water will not spill, we used to do it on the Sea Ray all the time years ago. I figured it would with the breaking, but even then we never had a spill.

Now ride guys not suggesting everyone go out and do this, some owners/foremen might not be happy, and you never know if how the customer's are going to react. Just wanted to tell the story.
A cup of water is placed on the divider between the two middle seats. I saw this done for the first time at Six Flags Over Texas a few weeks ago. I take it the water isn't supposed to spill.
What is the water thing?
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
I've done the water thing before... blew my mind!!!

I have two friends that know something about Pirates... one owned 2 of them but he's not reachable lately... the other worked on Conklin's Tidal Wave... I'll ask her and see if she had anything to say.
I was wondering if anyone on here moved a Huss Pirate. Got any good stories or "yarns" to tell about moving it, or while in operation?

Never worked a Huss Pirate, but did work a Sea Ray some and remember we used to put the "cup of water" on the center and let it ride to scare the folks. Course, wouldn't suggest that now a days...somebody might sue if it did fall and they got wet.