Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: Fabbri_Guy 

Yea me too, well worth the 2 hour drive. Speaking of who's playing the Kansas state fair?

NAME and I believe they have a sky wheel and sometimes a crazy mouse coaster there.
RodB
Originally Posted by: rodler 

Looking forward to next year already. Really enjoyed this one.

Yea me too, well worth the 2 hour drive. Speaking of who's playing the Kansas state fair?

WRIST BANDS ARE 15$ ON SUNDAY THE LAST DAY OF THE FAIR. I'll be there too!

Looking forward to next year already. Really enjoyed this one.

RodB
WRIST BANDS ARE 15$ ON SUNDAY THE LAST DAY OF THE FAIR. I'll be there too!
As we are in the final weekend I was searching for any video of this years midway and found a short older one some might enjoy seeing.

RodB
Most likely Florida WQ and Michigan business offices and licensing --

Off topic but where is wade shows from? I saw plates that said Florida. I thought they were out of Michigan....

According to the web site from Michigan with offices in Florida and Michigan.
RodB
Off topic but where is wade shows from? I saw plates that said Florida. I thought they were out of Michigan....

Just got back from the fair. The vertigo and fireball and white waters were a first for me. The rides were packed and going strong. Wade looked good!

I agree! They did a great job of planning this one. I took a spin on the cheese wheel and left the spinning rides to the younger ones.
RodB
Just got back from the fair. The vertigo and fireball and white waters were a first for me. The rides were packed and going strong. Wade looked good!