Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Wisdom Himalaya!
I would definitely love to see a YoYo................I know that Warren Renauld has made a few, but has anyone else? Just wondering.
I think a Pirate update for the new faller ship kit would be great. I plan to model mine after Drew Expos once I get one.

But my pick would have to be the chance giant, plus a racked one! I've helped tear one down at 4 spots every summer since I was about 20, so I know it pretty well..
Originally Posted by: LaserTechStudios 

I wouldn't be surprised if Faller came out with an Enterprise in the next few years. They seem to love Huss rides and after the bankruptcy a few years back Faller seems to be picking up with new models again. The new for 2012 Faller Pirate looks really really well done.

I hope they do one, but don't they usualy do more modern stuff that's currently popular over there? Another cool idea would be a conversion kit to turn there Pirate into a "Pirate".
How long do you think it will take to build a fully operational Yo-Yo and Orbiter?
Originally Posted by: korny_carny 

Any timeline on when the Raiders will be out? Any chance on a new kit in the next few months?

Super Slide will be the next kit available. Most likely in the few months.
Any timeline on when the Raiders will be out? Any chance on a new kit in the next few months?
Originally Posted by: DrNickRiviera995 

Yo-Yo would be another cool one, aswell as the Giant Wheel and Enterprise.

I wouldn't be surprised if Faller came out with an Enterprise in the next few years. They seem to love Huss rides and after the bankruptcy a few years back Faller seems to be picking up with new models again. The new for 2012 Faller Pirate looks really really well done.
Yo-Yo would be another cool one, aswell as the Giant Wheel and Enterprise.
I would like to see these major rides: Chance YoYo, Orbiter, Huss Enterprise. And for kiddies: Definitely a Hampton Jump Cycles.