Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
That's correct it mack it may be chopped again but it's still a topless classic no one will find anywhere else on the road or at least that was last I knew.. and yes was terry and bills on arbroo shows.. last I saw it run was 2006 smoothly. Also was the same one on Arnold's and is the same one currently believed to be on Oscars now..
That's correct it mack it may be chopped again but it's still a topless classic no one will find anywhere else on the road or at least that was last I knew.. and yes was terry and bills on arbroo shows.. last I saw it run was 2006 smoothly. Also was the same one on Arnold's and is the same one currently believed to be on Oscars now..
Just noticed that Oscars must of sold their Trabant and replaced it with the
Himalaya. They had the Trabant for many years gonna miss that ride as it was a classic.
Originally Posted by: John240 

Campbell Amusements of Ontario, Canada has a nice Reverchon "Grand" model Himalaya.

While that Himalaya is still listed on Campbell's website, I noticed the sign on the Oscar's Amusements ride is very similar to that on the Campbell ride.

Also, even the orange and yellow bottom steps on the left side of the picture look identical to those I've seen in some photos of the Campbell Himalaya.

While the Oscar's ride looks good, I hope it's not the one from Campbell, as that would mean another good Reverchon Himi got "chopped."

Who ever did Campbell website stoll my pic as you can see from my 2010 Western Fair pics on my Facebook you can see the same pic!
BeauceCarnavalMan
Campbell Amusements of Ontario, Canada has a nice Reverchon "Grand" model Himalaya.

While that Himalaya is still listed on Campbell's website, I noticed the sign on the Oscar's Amusements ride is very similar to that on the Campbell ride.

Also, even the orange and yellow bottom steps on the left side of the picture look identical to those I've seen in some photos of the Campbell Himalaya.

While the Oscar's ride looks good, I hope it's not the one from Campbell, as that would mean another good Reverchon Himi got "chopped."
The one in Hurleys pic is a Mack with tubs by Venture. Rode it in 09 here in Georgia. Horribly rough and uncomfortable.
Originally Posted by: Jackpotter 

Anyone have photos of the open top Himalaya that Myers has..do they still have it? Only use at a few spots. I believe it's a Mack??

David got rid of it a couple of years ago...

Don't know where it went!

I'll check to see if I have any pics.
Anyone have photos of the open top Himalaya that Myers has..do they still have it? Only use at a few spots. I believe it's a Mack??
any racked pics