Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Both coasters are names, only booked in rides are RAVE, AIR RAID, VORTEX, ZERO GRAVITY

Crazyspin thanks for the picture...
I noticed 2 Crazy Mouse coasters:
1) that looks to load from the front (near a Mega Drop) and looks like the model Reithoffer has
2) that looks to load from the left side if facing the ride (near the Polar Express) and looks like the model Big A has

Are they both NAMES's?

Been to this fair twice back when Coklin had it. Midway just does NOT look the same wiht out ALL the BIG Conklin pieces!
Don't get me wrong NAME looks fantastic...
Great photos Andrew. The colors on the Fuerball are fantastic, same with the Spider, really sharp. And that Mardi Gras, one of the best I have seen, great scenery (looks like a wrap). They changed the name of the coaster, wasn't it Nitro last year? Looks like N.A.M.E. is stepping up their game.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Good pics! Nice to see the vortex I hope it hits big!
Great Pictures Andrew
nice rides down there
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
Went yesterday to the Dade County Youth Fair. N.A.M.E looked great as usual. Lots of new paint jobs on some of their older rides. Sharp stuff! Playworld's Air Raid, Macaroni's Vortex as well as N.A.M.E's KMG Speed and Mach 3 highlighted the new rides this year.

Here are the photos:
Miami Fair 2013