Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: rideguyray 

erik, Any idea if Toler's Mind blaster actually ran, every time i saw it, it was always closed, or being fixed, this was various times over the 27 combined days that it was up in gaithersburg between 2008-2010
any ideas?
seemed like a money pit IMHO

it ran. I saw it operate many times. before he sold it however, I think there were some problems with the computer on it and had it fixed to sell it as A.D. sold his pieces.

Originally Posted by: daniel 

who had the one at the ncsf a like 5 years ago. i think it was the first year wade was their cant rember.it was on the new midway kinda on the other side of wear teh vertigo is know.they had the midblaster twos years or more were the vertigo is now.

It was 2006, PGAM's first year with the contract, and the Disk'O came from Steel Pier.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
erik, Any idea if Toler's Mind blaster actually ran, every time i saw it, it was always closed, or being fixed, this was various times over the 27 combined days that it was up in gaithersburg between 2008-2010
any ideas?
seemed like a money pit IMHO
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
Toler's Mind Blaster was the first EOS manufactured ride of it's type in the US. After the first season they added a second axle to the trailer to better distribute the weight. They may have also put some parts in a second trailer.

Originally Posted by: Erik9976 

That was AD Toler's not PGAM's. It was sold in 2010.

Thank You Erik, i get them confused
thanks for straightening it out
who had the one at the ncsf a like 5 years ago. i think it was the first year wade was their cant rember.it was on the new midway kinda on the other side of wear teh vertigo is know.they had the midblaster twos years or more were the vertigo is now.
Originally Posted by: Erik9976 

BCA has a Skater too

BCA has the kiddie version, much like a Rock N Tug. NAME (Mid America) has the full size version, much more like a Disko.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Originally Posted by: rideguyray 

every time PGAM had the mind blaster set up here in Gaithersburg, MD from 2008-2011, each time i saw it, it was always broken down, or being fixed, just IMHO about that ride

That was AD Toler's not PGAM's. It was sold in 2010.
every time PGAM had the mind blaster set up here in Gaithersburg, MD from 2008-2011, each time i saw it, it was always broken down, or being fixed, just IMHO about that ride
BCA has a Skater too