Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: kris0106 

how im jerk??

You know exactly why, and what you did at another site. Plenty of folks were disgusted with you. All because you wouldn't listen when asked to stop, and you reported ME, and that was even after I answered a question of yours with a suggestion on how to possibly get the model you were asking about. Just remember actions have consequences....at this point I could not care less if you ever get any help with models or questions ever again....you don't want helpful suggestions, you want things handed to you on a platter and get angry if you don't get what you want, the way you want it....won't be from me....
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Couldn't care less what you think. The real jerk is YOU, you just refuse to see it; you know exactly what I am talking about. Gonna report me again?

how im jerk??
Originally Posted by: kris0106 

u still being jerk

Couldn't care less what you think. The real jerk is YOU, you just refuse to see it; you know exactly what I am talking about. Gonna report me again?
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Oh yeah....nice work, I know who it was....but I'm sure you'll figure it out....

u still being jerk
Oh yeah....nice work, I know who it was....but I'm sure you'll figure it out....
some body on here i cany rebmber his name.. he made this cars..pic