Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
pm swooper, he may have some
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
I would love to see some old pictures of Tolve Presentations' Sky Diver if anyone here had pictures of it. Not everyone knows of Tolve, but i grew up going to their small carnival when they did Benson Mule Days in Benson, NC from the 80's to the early 2000's. I have a small bit of footage of their Diver in the background of the mule judging from 1987 Mule Days on an old Beta tape. Two cars were missing as i think they were repairing them at the time. Anyway, if anyone has pictures of their Sky Diver, that'd be awesome! I'd love to see it again! [:o)] I remember asking someone on Tolve and one guy said it was a 1968 model Sky Diver. I remember the cars had that classic nostalgia paint job on them with streaming stars on the corners of each car. They definitely had that "60's look" to them! Anyone know what happened to that particular Diver that Tolve had?