Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: flamo 

I'm sick of the media coverage. Be nice if they did their job instead cheerleading reported facts. Little things like our debt will hit 16 Trillion shortly or real unemployment at the BLS U-6 table says we are at 15% not 8.2%. They are more interested in Romney's tax returns which have no affect on anybody. And if you think the govt isn't out of control, read this
http://www.marke *ch.com/story/afpm-sues-epa-over-agencys-mandate-to-use-non-existent-biofuels-2012-06-11

So why isn't that story being reported? Those fines come out of our pocket when we buy fuel.

Your ABSOLUTELY CORRECT flamo! It's just like all of the show owners that have been interviewed for this site and the OABA Spotlight magazine. If they are "having a great year" they either under the influence, denial or delusional. All I can say is F O U L! (I bet you thought that I was going to say "Bullsh*t!) Ok....so I'm mellowing a bit!

Thanks for the link flamo! I bounced around between all of the news channels during the Republican National Convention and it was so obvious what New's groups were fore and against. MSNBC and NBC's Tom Brokaw were horrible. The sky is either blue or it isn't. A spade is a spade......... Yeah for football! No grey area there! Pass the budweiser and who brought the damned guacamole??!!

Geewizz66
Originally Posted by: Benjibear 

Anyone else tired of this election? I think I am tired of hearing the * come out of both these guys mouths.

I'm sick of the media coverage. Be nice if they did their job instead cheerleading reported facts. Little things like our debt will hit 16 Trillion shortly or real unemployment at the BLS U-6 table says we are at 15% not 8.2%. They are more interested in Romney's tax returns which have no affect on anybody. And if you think the govt isn't out of control, read this
http://www.marke *ch.com/story/afpm-sues-epa-over-agencys-mandate-to-use-non-existent-biofuels-2012-06-11

So why isn't that story being reported? Those fines come out of our pocket when we buy fuel.

I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Yes, very. And in Michigan we get to constantly hear about the new bridge to Canada, over and over and over.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Anyone else tired of this election? I think I am tired of hearing the * come out of both these guys mouths.

It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.