Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi. My name is Patti and when I was 4,5 and 6 I traveled with my parents Ellie and Bill Manley with Goodings over the summer months. I had a little boy boyfriend named Kenny. If anyone remembers me, please reach out. I got bit by some German Shepherds. It was my fault and have ha German Shepherds as a pet in my adulthood.

Cool beans,

Patti
Hi. My name is Patti and when I was 4,5 and 6 I traveled with my parents Ellie and Bill Manley with Goodings over the summer months. I had a little boy boyfriend named Kenny. If anyone remembers me, please reach out. I got bit by some German Shepherds. It was my fault and have ha German Shepherds as a pet in my adulthood.

Cool beans,

Patti
Hi. My name is Patti and when I was 4,5 and 6 I traveled with my parents Ellie and Bill Manley with Goodings over the summer months. I had a little boy boyfriend named Kenny. If anyone remembers me, please reach out. I bit by some German Shepherds. It was my fault and have ha German Shepherds as a pet in my adulthood.

Cool beans,

Patti
Did anyone ever know Charlie O'Brian? He was a unit manager for Gooding when I was about 12 or 14. What about Ferdnansen that owned Playland which was a really nice Arcade.
Originally Posted by: coasterkeener 

I saw Goodings Million Dollar Midway in the mid '70's in Memphis: fair and Cotton Carnival. At the time it was an impressive midway. I believe they had two Sky Wheels at the fair.
When did Gooding sell? Did the show eventually cease operation?

He did have two skywheels in Memphis. One at the front of the midway, the other was on the independent, stuck on some ground next to an exhibit building enterence. There wasn't enough room, and one side was braced by a cable run to a semi tractor about 50 feet away. looked larry, but it was there several years in a row. The ass end of the semi was off the ground.

This is about Nicky. I was in the Santamaria Famous Funway office with him and Richard Giampalo in 72 somewhere in Boston at a spring spot when about half the rides lost power on the hill at the back end of the lot. Nick called his head electrician on the two way and asked what was wrong. The brainiac answered back, it's because the electricity is running up hill. Nicky ran out of the office saying I'll kill that som itch.
Sixcats have nine lives
Had a 500kw genset in 1982 that had a bearing in the water pump going out- even with lots of grease, it was squealing like crazy. When I asked Milt to get us a Cummins man to fix it he said that that would cost a lot of money &
what did we need a water pump for anyhow. I should have said that we didn't need one & walked out, but I argued sucessfully to get it fixed.
I was asked to order light bulbs for the 11 rides Milt actually owned. The bill came to just under $2000 & of course I was called to the office. Milt was fuming & said he was not paying for these bulbs. I said that I was fine with that, as I only ordered the bulbs that the rides needed to light them up & that, since none of them were mine, I didn't care if they had lights or not. He paid the bill.
How 'bout the one about having his Wrecking Crew rough me an' John Breadshaw up right after we closed in Savanna. Then having his patch, Sarge Orr, a Savanna cop, toss us in the can for assult?
The Boston mob never could shoot stright, but when they machine- gunned Floyd Goodings home, he decided it might be time to sell out.
Nick's famous saying was "som*"

What about "whatchyacall"
Didn't know it was going to do that. Rymes with witch.
Sixcats have nine lives