Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Well hopefully come November it will all be a moot point as one other poster said. First thing that needs to go is bamacare, then the overspending.
Some people need to be told how to think. They vote party lines because it is easier just easier to vote for your party than having to think about the pros and cons of each person. The politicians do the same thing once they get into office instead of thinking what their constituents want. Maybe it is laziness.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
And, obviously, some people will vote for the liberal because of the R. Raising taxes and fees, forcing people to buy service they don't want or need from a corrupt industry, enacting scary looking weapons bans, and being pro-abortion all of a sudden become good things.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Originally Posted by: Bowler Roller 

For the life of me, I can't figure out why it's Republicans who like Romney, and Democrats who hate him. Looking at his record, it should be the other way around.

It just about the R in front of his name. If he ran as a Dem, same ideas it would be great with them. I careless about party. I'm sick of all the free crap going to those who won't earn it when they can.

I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
For the life of me, I can't figure out why it's Republicans who like Romney, and Democrats who hate him. Looking at his record, it should be the other way around.
We'll see about that.
Originally Posted by: Bowler Roller 

A matter of semantics. The door wasn't physically locked, but he was not allowed out.

"every time I opened it and stepped out to see what was going on a staffer told me I couldn’t come out yet. He’d let me know."

I don't know or care who that Greta person is. I have absolutely no plans to ever vote for Romney. The differences between he and Obummer are too small to be of any relevance.

Little difference??? AT least Romney has a jobs plan. He knows how to balance a budget. He knows when and where to lend money with strings attached.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
It's funny that they damn Romney because he might be a tax dodger, despite the lack of any evidence, but they have no problems with Kerry, Geitner, Rangel, Franken, and 98,000 other federal employees who owe $1 Billion, who are proven tax dodgers.

Oh wait. That's not funny at all.
I called the Huffingglue Post one of his cheerleaders.

Laugh it up until it happens to you
The closet story makes me laugh. First, the space was larger than a typical house walk-in closet. I beleive it had windows. There was a table and chair set up in there. People think of closets as small spaces that you can't really even go into. Second, the reporter wasn't really complaining. He was free to go if he didn't want to cover the event. He chose to stay. When you say locked if means you don't have any control.

The headline should have read: "Reporter willing to wait in Storage Room to cover Joe Biden Speech"

Doesn't have as much ring to it.

It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.