Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: Benjibear 

IIRC, Magestic Midways doesn't publish their route. I assume, you mean their ride line up is out of date.

I think it is poor business to have an outdated web site. If you can't get the latest information, do you really think they will get calls compared to somebody that has everything up to date? You need to keep in fresh.

Yes i meant their ride line up but same thing with inner shows i think some of the rides on their site.
have already been off the show for a few years now. Majestic Midways has always been a very private
operation, they dont list their route and they dont have a facebook page . I dont blame them .

I think it is good to keep the website up to date with the correct list of rides you own.
But it doesnt mean they wont get any calls to book the show. fair comittees wouldnt know
the differnce if the ride line up was out of date unless they visit the show in person.

some comittees just look at a few pictures and dont do any homework on the show and just
say ok lets sign a contract. Then they moan and grown when the show brings the wrong rides
that was suppose to be in the contract. But as you and i know Benji you cant argue with shows
like Inner shows and Majestic. They do a great job.
Originally Posted by: Majestic Fan1982 

the whole website been out of date . same thing with Majestic Midways.
as long as the contact phone numbers are correct thats what counts :]]

IIRC, Magestic Midways doesn't publish their route. I assume, you mean their ride line up is out of date.

I think it is poor business to have an outdated web site. If you can't get the latest information, do you really think they will get calls compared to somebody that has everything up to date? You need to keep in fresh.

It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Originally Posted by: Benjibear 

Inner's web site still has its 2009 route.

the whole website been out of date . same thing with Majestic Midways.
as long as the contact phone numbers are correct thats what counts :]]
Inner's web site still has its 2009 route.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
yep whent though there sunday they were moving in the fair grounds.
i saw that inners shows was set up in cherokee,n.c. at the fairgrounds for cherokees spring fair.