Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ok, i know at least one of you have emailed .....come on, spill the beans.....lol
Originally Posted by: rhino 

Genos , maybe?

First off, I think we should clearly name this show "X2"

Now that we have that handled....

I cant imagine it is Geno's. The ad say there is a route and I know first hand that the Geno's route has been nearly 100% gobbled up.

My guess would be the ad owner is GoGator just trying to get a ride out of us...
I got a bet on Kentucky I turned it down
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
"In an effort to protect the integrity of this show and route, specifics simply cant be outlined in this ad"

Nevermind SideWinder, You missed the point and I have realized this is like arguing with a 2nd grader.
385K isn't going to buy much unless it's all worn out and in poor condition, or a really nice 5 ride festival unit.

There's a couple of shows around here that might be up for sale, but 385 is too much for one, and not enough for the other.
Originally Posted by: crny1 

SideWinder, Did you miss this part of the ad?

"In an effort to protect the integrity of this show and route, specifics simply cant be outlined in this ad. This is to protect the current operators and any future owners as well."

I doubt they were truthful about the area and will they will be up front with serious parties when the time comes.

Price: $389,000

Ad Reference Number: 17479 Ad Category: Ride Ad Posted: 5/10/2012
SideWinder, Did you miss this part of the ad?

"In an effort to protect the integrity of this show and route, specifics simply cant be outlined in this ad. This is to protect the current operators and any future owners as well."

I doubt they were truthful about the area and will they will be up front with serious parties when the time comes.
Genos , maybe?
Originally Posted by: Pete 

$389,000 wouldn't buy my generators.

You're telling me? I saw your show, remember? That was why I struck it right off so fast. So tell me, who do you think it is?

For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
$389,000 wouldn't buy my generators.