Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Go to America, there is money in the streets....Looks like there is for some people. This all needs to stop as our country is slowly going down the toilet....

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
Hmm, interesting. They also use our schools, get welfare, and suck other monies off our society. For some reason, it's both sides that don't want to do anything about this. It is a political hot potato and nobody wants to touch it.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Saw that yesterday. Absolutely outrageous. And liberals want to give these folks automatic citizenship. Disgusting.

How's the model building going?

Hey Chris,

That sickens me as well, if that were you or me claiming false independants you can be sure we would be in jail....What a joke. I am about a week or two away from finishing up and posting the new website....thank GOD....LOL

TJ

Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
Saw that yesterday. Absolutely outrageous. And liberals want to give these folks automatic citizenship. Disgusting.

How's the model building going?

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Just thought this needed to be posted as we the working middle class gets screwed again....

http://www.wthr.com/vide...54149&autostart=true 

>
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights