Post a reply
Security Image:
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
If I remember right they are roller skate parts....Head down to the local Roller rink and take a look...
How big are they? They look like a standard 'rubber' stopper found on the front of a roller skate from the picture --

Depending on the material needed, you might have luck with Urethane Associates or Uremet...
I am in the process of refurbishing a frog bog game and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can purchase the orange stoppers on the launchers (picture attached)? I also need to replace some of the lily pads. Any help would be appreciated.