Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I have a valid email but changed it my old one(Non valid) is My username... How can I change my user name?
I was just gonna mention i havent gotton any emails from the site FOR MONTHS and i didnt know why.... (Then i remembered i disabled email notification)

I find mostly SPAMMERS register with bad email addys,almost every site im on has gotton spam @ one time or another and its sad.....

Thanx Squirrel for keeping this place clean!! (I love it here)
USERNAME koolaid50 -- your email address is blocking mail from our domain. You need to update this on your end or contact me in an email with a valid address to assign to your account.

USERNAME OABA -- DISREGARD -- we have updated your email address.

Thanks!

[-- LAST UPDATED ON 2012-01-28 / 10:00PM CST (GMT -0600) --]
Apparently, I have to revisit this topic again...

Lately, we've started getting a lot of bounced emails back from members who are either 'blocking' email from forumserver@carnivalwarehouse.com or have invalid email addresses.

KEEP IN MIND IT IS A REQUIREMENT TO HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AT ALL TIMES REGISTERED TO THE FORUMS.

If you need to update your email address, you need to send an email to 'forumserver@carnivalwarehouse.com' from the 'new account' you want registered to your email address. You also will need to provide the username of the account and be able to verify the old email address you had registered, or we will not be able to update the account, and it will have to be locked.

As I start getting more bounced mail back to the server, I will post the usernames that have invalid emails. You will need to contact me directly to update your email address to get your account reset.

Thanks!