Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Originally Posted by: Ted 

Lynn,

I agree with Sidewinder on this one that is where I got mine from 2 years ago! They are in Miami and very fast shipping...

I do however disagree with euro rail hobbies. Just my opinion but I have had bad experiences with them. They really inflate their shipping prices and the biggest concern is their honesty. They list items online as being in stock then when you call they tell you to place the order online. Then once you do that they email you and say its on backorder, after they swipe your card. Backorder on an item like that is garbage! Its not coming any time soon because Faller is not producing that kit right now. No one has them and wont for a while!

Try what Anthony said, look on ebay for a seller that will ship here to the states. The euro is still off some so you will pay for it, but if you want it bad enough that seems to be the only option right now. Here is on that I found when just looking quick. Its got the best offer options so maybe he will come down on it:

Ebay Faller 140428 Salto Mortale 

Thanks everyone! I have ordered quite a few from the company in Miami, Macro Mundo Mucho, but they have been out of this kit for quite some time. There prices and shipping are outstanding. I had thought about the company that was mentioned in Canada. But wasn't sure about them. I like Anthony's idea, I didn't think of the wider search. This is one reason I love this site, everybody pitches in to help. Thanks again.
Lynn,

I agree with Sidewinder on this one that is where I got mine from 2 years ago! They are in Miami and very fast shipping...

I do however disagree with euro rail hobbies. Just my opinion but I have had bad experiences with them. They really inflate their shipping prices and the biggest concern is their honesty. They list items online as being in stock then when you call they tell you to place the order online. Then once you do that they email you and say its on backorder, after they swipe your card. Backorder on an item like that is garbage! Its not coming any time soon because Faller is not producing that kit right now. No one has them and wont for a while!

Try what Anthony said, look on ebay for a seller that will ship here to the states. The euro is still off some so you will pay for it, but if you want it bad enough that seems to be the only option right now. Here is on that I found when just looking quick. Its got the best offer options so maybe he will come down on it:

Ebay Faller 140428 Salto Mortale 

Originally Posted by: kris0106 

http://www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh_detail.asp?mn=8&ca=27&sc=HO&stock=F-140428

I have used Eurorail hobbies in the past. They are from Canada...great prices, BUT what they get you on is the shipping...so watch out!

They do however have a good selection and great contacts at the factory with Faller in Germany.

I would search Ebay high and low first...check the "worldwide" box in your search and you will get much more results (especially Faller products) Try searching "faller 140428"
Does anyone know where I can find a Faller 140428 Salto Mortale? I've looked around the net. I would like to find one here in the states, from a reputable dealer. I wouldn't be oposed to buying one from someone here if the price was resonable and we could work out the trust factor between us (you know, the "goods" for the payment)!!!

http://community.webshot...ywheel52?vhost=community